Accounting firms and legal practices alike, who currently have their own financial advice arm, are now focusing on their ever increasing regulatory obligations and management time that needs to be devoted to maintaining their own in house financial advice offering. Coupled with the issue of succession planning and the need for on-going re-investment now is potentially the time to consider an alternative approach.
The One Four Nine proposition is purposefully targeted at these accounting firms and legal practices.
We have significant experience in working with accountants and other professionals along with a comprehensive understanding of the financial advice sector. We can provide all the resources to deal with your challenges, protect client interests and let the business thrive.
Through our entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, we work closely with not just the advisers and their support teams, but colleagues in the associated accountancy or legal practices.
We have a variety of products and solutions available for advisers as well as centralising key activities.
You will have access to:
- A specialist high value and complex risk life insurance broker, addressing the often very specific needs of your most valuable clients
- An externally and professionally researched panel of tax efficient alternative investments for clients with more sophisticated needs
- A bespoke foreign exchange facility
- A leading will writing service
- A probate administration service which works alongside you, your clients and their beneficiaries
We will provide access to well-regarded back office technologies and centralise:
- Regulatory and compliance;
- Accounting and finance;
- Human resources and people management;
- Marketing and PR
If you would like to find out more about One Four Nine and how we can help you, please get in touch through the enquiry form below.